Love

See the card on the background? We don't really celebrate Valentine's day, but on Monday morning I told Husband to make me a card.

When I got home from work, there was a home made card wating for me. He had found my stamps, scissors & papers and crafted me a Valentine's day card... It was very cute...

The food on my plate is chicken beast cooked in creme fraiche, curry, soy sauce and cubed pear, served with cous cous and mint.

Huomaatko kortin taka-alalla? Emme varsinaisesti juhlista ystävänpäivää mitenkään, mutta aamulla kotoa lähtiessäni tokaisin siipalle, että toivoisin hänen tekevän kortin, piirtävän minulle vaikka sydämen.

Kotiin saapuessani minua odotti itse tehty kortti. Siippa oli löytänyt leimasimeni, korttini ja sakseni ja askarrellut minulle kortin. Söpöä...

Ruokana oli creme fraichen, curryn, soijakastikkeen ja päärynäkuutioiden kanssa haudutettua kananrintaa sekä cous cousia ja tuoretta minttua.

1 kommentti :

  1. How sweet! He is a good man that one..! :)

    The food looks delicious too. You always serve up such mouth watering treats.

    Big hugs from 'Down Under'

    xx Charlotta

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.