Tea and honey


I am not a "tea person", actually I am not even a "coffee person". I do drink coffee four or five days a week at work, but almost never make coffee at home. I like to sit in a café and sip latte, but I don't crave for coffee and could easily live without it. Tea I drink very rarely.

I had flu last week, watned to drink something warm and did remeber the tea I bougft from a little tea shop on 6th arr. in Paris. I bought the tea mainly because of the stylish tin, but it has divine fragance and tasted delicious, especially wiht this honey I have bought from a friend. Maybe I will drink more tea fom now on.

En ole "teeihmisiä", ekä oikeastaan edes "kahvi-ihmisiäkään". Juon kyllä kahvia töissä kupin tai kaksi päivässä, mutta kotona tuskin koskaan. Kahvilassa istun kyllä mielelläni siemailemassa lattea, mutta pystyisin kuitenkin helposti elämään ilman kahvia. Teetä juon hyvin harvakseltaan.

Olin viime viikolla flunssassa ja hausin juoda jotain kuumaa. Muistin Parisiin 6. kaupunginosasta pienestä teepuodista ostamani teen. Ostin sen lähinnä kauniin purkin takia, mutta tee myös tuoksuu ja maistuu todella hyvälle, etenkin ystäväni tuottaman hunajan kanssa. Saatan siis juoda teetä useamminkin.

1 kommentti :

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.